Gavin Floyd made his first start of the season and it could have gone a lot better. Josh Hamilton was a beast making two spectacular diving catches in centerfield and hitting a towering homerun. Adrian Beltre got his first hit of the year, a two run blast in the bottom of the fourth. Rangers rookie Robbie Ross made his first career MLB debut and got his first career strikeout against Paul Konerko. I saw Robbie pitch against the Riverdogs two summers ago in Low-A ball. He gave up one hit in the first inning and then retired the next 23 batters for an 8 inning, 1 hit performance. After the game, I got his autograph and knew that he would be a major league ballplayer soon.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
White Sox @ Rangers
Gavin Floyd made his first start of the season and it could have gone a lot better. Josh Hamilton was a beast making two spectacular diving catches in centerfield and hitting a towering homerun. Adrian Beltre got his first hit of the year, a two run blast in the bottom of the fourth. Rangers rookie Robbie Ross made his first career MLB debut and got his first career strikeout against Paul Konerko. I saw Robbie pitch against the Riverdogs two summers ago in Low-A ball. He gave up one hit in the first inning and then retired the next 23 batters for an 8 inning, 1 hit performance. After the game, I got his autograph and knew that he would be a major league ballplayer soon.

Gavin Floyd made his first start of the season and it could have gone a lot better. Josh Hamilton was a beast making two spectacular diving catches in centerfield and hitting a towering homerun. Adrian Beltre got his first hit of the year, a two run blast in the bottom of the fourth. Rangers rookie Robbie Ross made his first career MLB debut and got his first career strikeout against Paul Konerko. I saw Robbie pitch against the Riverdogs two summers ago in Low-A ball. He gave up one hit in the first inning and then retired the next 23 batters for an 8 inning, 1 hit performance. After the game, I got his autograph and knew that he would be a major league ballplayer soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment